Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a Claims Representative to join our team of insurance professionals.
About The Position
Our Claims Representatives take pride in their care for our Policyholders when they need us most, after a loss. They are experts in handling claims (Property, Auto, Liability, Bodily Injury) in a fast, fair, and caring manner. The successful candidate will pride themselves on customer service and a passion for creating an outstanding Policyholder experience. They are responsive, dependable, and value building strong relationships with our Policyholders, communities, and team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our Policyholders throughout the claims process.
- Investigate and settle claims in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure accurate and timely communication of information.
- Be an active participant in maintaining the company’s desired culture by living our values
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in a business-related program, is strongly preferred
- 1 year of claim adjusting experience preferred
- Willing to work towards the Certified Insurance Professional (CIP) designation
- Empathetic and willingness to provide exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Effective organizational skills
- Demonstrate teamwork with high level of collaboration and communication. This position will work closely with many areas of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment, that requires attention to competing priorities
*Our team is currently working in an optional hybrid working environment
Accommodation at Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Human Resources will work with the applicant and the selection committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.