Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a Marketing & Brand Manager to join our team of insurance professionals.
About The Position
Marketing & Brand Manager
This is an opportunity to build a career creating and implementing a multimedia marketing strategy and campaigns for a community-based insurer. Our Marketing & Brand Manager will be a creative, strategic, and motivated individual who will lead and support a strong marketing brand and Policyholder experience together with other key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a vast understanding of multimedia marketing including digital analytics and will use data to maximize our brand, Policyholder experience, and overall company performance. This role offers flexibility with a hybrid work schedule.
Ayr Farmers Mutual is proud of our culture. We live by our core values and genuinely care for one another and our Policyholders. We celebrate our successes and have a supportive work environment that encourages everyone to be their best.
- Develop, implement, measure, and monitor multi-year multimedia marketing strategy (including digital), plans, campaigns, and budgets
- Lead all branding and graphic design
- Lead and communicate our brand vision to employees, Policyholders, and communities we serve
- Evaluate and incorporate customer segmentation data and brand essentials into the marketing strategy, plans, and campaigns
- Measure, monitor, and evaluate the Company’s brand position, direction, tactics, and Policyholder experience for alignment and ensure business objectives are being met, adjusting as required
- Be an active member and supporter of our community
- Lead, plan, implement, and promote company, Policyholder, and community events/contributions to support, recognize and promote community groups, volunteers, and donations
- Work closely with all departments, leaders, and VP of Customer Experience and Enablement, to develop, implement, measure, and monitor Policyholder experiences across the company that align consistently with our branding and objectives
- Develop scorecards and dashboards that measure campaign performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and branding
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills using various media platforms
- Experience in the Insurance industry would be of benefit
Accommodation at Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Human Resources will work with the applicant and the selection committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.