We want to give you a Scholarship
Ayr Farmers Mutual is proud to provide scholarships to students whose parents or guardians are Policyholders. The Scholarship Program is open to Policyholders who have sons or daughters currently or soon-to-be enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions.
In 2022, we will be awarding three - $3,000 scholarships along with a number of secondary scholarships which will be dependent upon number of submissions received.
For this year’s scholarship opportunity, we would like you to tell us about the most exceptional customer experience you have been a part of.
Share with us:
1. a) Your most exceptional customer experience story
b) How that experience made you feel
2. Thinking about customer service from an insurance provider, what are some creative ideas
for how Ayr Farmers Mutual can ‘wow’ Policyholders and elevate their customer experience?
To apply for an Ayr Farmers Mutual Scholarship, please send us the following:
- A fully-completed Scholarship Application Form
- Proof of enrolment for your post-secondary educational institution
- Your social insurance number for tax receipt purposes
- Your creative answer to the topic above in the form of your choice: essay from, a video, presentation, artwork, or any other format they choose.
In 2022, we will be awarding three - $3,000 scholarships
along with a number of secondary scholarships which will be dependent upon number of submissions received.
Send your submissions via mail fax or email
Ayr Farmers Mutual
1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr, ON N0B 1E0
The application deadline is September 30, 2022.
Insurance That Works As Hard As You
Please contact us and Get Started Today! One of our agents will work steadfastly to provide you with the information you need. Just shopping around? No problem! Our agents are happy to help provide you with information, so you can make the best decision—For You.