We offer several payment methods for your convenience.
- Internet or Telephone Banking – utilize through your banking institution.
- Cash – in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr or with your Agent.
- Debit Card - in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr.
- Cheque or Money Order – bring your cheque and remittance portion of your invoice to our office or submit by mail.
- Two Pay – pay 50% of the premium on the coverage effective date and 50% within 30 days - both cheques must accompany the remittance portion of your invoice.
- Three Pay - pay 33% of the premium on the coverage effective date, 33% within 90 days of coverage effective date, the balance is due within 180 days of the coverage date. All three cheques must accompany the remittance portion of your invoice.
Or take advantage of our Pre-Authorized Monthly Payment Plan:
- Includes equal monthly payments.
- Automatic withdrawals from your account without having to issue cheques.
- One Time Set-up – Continues even when your policy renews.
- Convenience – no need to worry about invoice due dates – it’s done automatically.
- Note: a 1.3% service charge applies. For further information, please contact your Agent or Broker.
*Effective October 1, 2019 - Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance is amending the process for Pre-Authorized Debits*
- If a withdrawal is declined for insufficient or unavailable funds, a retry of the withdrawal will occur within 3-4 days. Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company should be notified if the retry is unsuccessful.
- Your financial institution may charge you for each unsuccessful withdrawal.
- A $30.00 administration charge will be assessed by Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company for any withdrawal being returned as insufficient or unavailable funds. Notification will be sent to you by registered mail.
- Bank account changes must be made ten (10) business days in advance of any withdrawal to allow time for a change.
To enroll in pre-authorized monthly payments, click here to print out an Authorization Form, complete it and fax to: 519-632-8908 or mail to:
Ayr Farmers Mutual Company
1400 Northumberland Street
Ayr, Ontario N0B 1E0
Insurance That Works As Hard As You
Please contact us and Get Started Today! One of our agents will work steadfastly to provide you with the information you need. Just shopping around? No problem! Our agents are happy to help provide you with information, so you can make the best decision—For You.