Official Contest Rules and Regulations
PRIZE DRAW DATES
1. The "Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company 2017 Refund of Premiums Contest" Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") will be on Tuesday, February 27; Tuesday, March 6; Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
2. Contest open to current Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company Policyholders in Ontario, Canada who received a 2017 Refund of Premium cheque. Contest prize may not be exactly as shown. Contest opens on February 20, 2018 and closes on March 12, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
3. This contest is open to residents of Ontario, Canada who are Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company policyholders and have received a 2016 Refund of Premium cheque. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
4. There are three (3) Prizes in total to be won. There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win a Prize.
- Entry via social media: Like or follow Ayr Farmers Mutual on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and post or tell us what you’re doing with your refund and tag the photo with #afmrefund!
- Entry via website: via website: visit AyrMutual.com/contest/ and complete the entry form on-line in full and submit it as instructed.
All entrants are required to correctly answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win. No other form of entry will be eligible. Only one (1) entry per policyholder and per email. Multiple entries of any kind by the same person or from the same email address will be disqualified.
5. There are three (3) Sharp 4K UHD LED 55” TVs in total to be won. Approximate retail value of $999.99 CDN each. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
6. On the Prize Draw Dates, one (1) entrant will be selected randomly as the Prize winner, in a draw to be held in Ayr, Ontario, from all eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted via phone or email and then announced via video on social media and the AFM website
7. In order to be declared a winner by the Prize Draw judges' a potential winner must be in compliance with these Official Prize Draw Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following: selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing; and may also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgement form. A potential or declared winner must be contactable either by phone or e-mail (depending upon which information has been provided to sponsor by entrant) within 2 business days of the date on which the potential declared winners entry was selected. Prize Draw judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
8. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these official Prize Draw rules and regulations, the Prize Draw judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Prize Draw and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until all four prizes are awarded.
9. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Prize Draw sponsor. Prize Draw Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Prize Draw Sponsor is/are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the contest sponsors and will not be returned.
11. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants release and hold harmless the Prize Draw Sponsor, its/their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releases") from any liability in connection with this Prize Draw or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Prize Draw rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.