Official Rules and Regulations
PRIZE DRAW DATES
1. The "Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company - The Refund Contest" Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") will take place on Friday, March 25, 2022.
2. The contest is open to current Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company Policyholders in Ontario, Canada who received a 2021 refund of premium cheque. The contest opens on February 25, 2022, and closes on March 25, 2022, at 2:59 p.m. EST. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws/regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The prizes may not be exactly as shown. Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company Staff and Agents are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
3. You may enter the Contest by visiting ayrmutual.com/site/contest, completing the on-line entry form in full, and submitting the entry form as instructed. You can also enter the contest using these three social media platforms Facebook (facebook.com/AyrMutual/), Instagram (instagram.com/ayrmutual/) or Twitter (twitter.com/ayrmutual), (@ayrmutual). Post a photo and tell us what you are doing with your refund. Tag your refund post with #afmrefund.
All entrants are required to correctly answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win. Only one (1) entry per Policyholder. Multiple entries of any kind by the same person or from the same email address will not be eligible.
4. There are three (3) prizes in total to be won.
Prize #1 is a YETI ROADIE 24 HARD COOLER (approximate retail value of $350.00 CDN).
Prize #2 is a Sony 55 in. 4K HDR Google Smart TV (approximate retail value of $798.00 CDN).
Prize #3 is a Great Lakes Helicopter Experience Gift Certificate (approximate retail value of $850.00 CDN).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the giveaway period.
5. On the Prize Draw Date (Friday, March 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM) one (1) entrant will be selected randomly for each prize from all eligible entries received. The draw will be held in Ayr, Ontario. The winner will be contacted via phone, email or social media.
Winners will NOT be contacted until Friday March 25, 2022. Beware of phishing on social media. We will never ask you for your credit card information or reach out before this date. You will be contacted directly by someone from Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company.
6. To be declared a winner by the Prize Draw judges, a potential winner must be in compliance with these Official Prize Draw Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following: selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and may also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgement form. A potential or declared winner must be contactable by phone, e-mail or social media (depending upon which information has been provided by the entrant) within 2 business days of the date on which the potential declared winner’s entry was selected. Prize Draw judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
7. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these official Prize Draw rules and regulations, the Prize Draw judges reserve the right to disqualify such an entrant from the Prize Draw and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until all three prizes are awarded.
8. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified. Prize Draw Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Prize Draw Sponsor is/are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the contest sponsor and will not be returned.
10. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants release and hold harmless the Prize Draw Sponsor, its/their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releases") from any liability in connection with this Prize Draw or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Prize Draw rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes, in any medium or format, without further compensation or notice.
ENTER THE CONTEST:
Insurance That Works As Hard As You
Please contact us and Get Started Today! One of our agents will work steadfastly to provide you with the information you need. Just shopping around? No problem! Our agents are happy to help provide you with information, so you can make the best decision—For You.