We offer several payment options for your convenience.
- Internet or Telephone Banking – utilize through your banking institution.
- Cash – in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr or with your Agent.
- Debit Card - in person at our office at 1400 Northumberland Street, Ayr.
- Cheque or Money Order – bring your cheque and remittance portion of your invoice to our office or submit by mail.
- Two Pay – pay 50% of the premium on the coverage effective date and 50% within 30 days - both cheques must accompany the remittance portion of your invoice.
Or take advantage of our Pre-Authorized Monthly Payment Plan:
- Includes equal monthly payments.
- Automatic withdrawals from your account without having to issue cheques.
- One Time Set-up – Continues even when your policy renews.
- Convenience – no need to worry about invoice due dates – it’s done automatically.
- Note: a 1.3% service charge applies. For further information, please contact your Agent or Broker.
*Effective October 1, 2019 - Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance is amending the process for Pre-Authorized Debits*
- If a withdrawal is declined for insufficient or unavailable funds, a retry of the withdrawal will occur within 3-4 days. Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company will be notified should be notified if the retry is unsuccessful.
- Your financial institution may charge you for each unsuccessful withdrawal.
- A $30.00 administration charge will be assessed by Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company for any withdrawal being returned as insufficient or unavailable funds. Notification will be sent to you by registered mail.
- Bank account changes must be made ten (10) business days in advance of any withdrawal to allow time for a change.
To enroll in pre-authorized monthly payments, click here to print out an Authorization Form, complete it and fax to Fax: 519-632-8908 or mail to:
Ayr Farmers Mutual Company
1400 Northumberland Street
Ayr, Ontario N0B 1E0