Ayr Digs Downtown Giveaway
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2018
DO YOU DIG DOWNTOWN AYR? We sure do...
Enter the #AYRdigsDOWNTOWN Giveaway!
Here is how to enter:
1) Like/Follow our Facebook and/or Instagram Page
2) Like/Follow the Facebook and/or Instagram Page we are featuring that week
3) Comment on the contest post for that week
FOR A BONUS ENTRY: Post a photo of you in the store and tag us @ayrmutual
Our giveaway period runs from Monday, July 23rd until August 17th, 2018. PRIZE DRAW DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Week 1 draw on Friday July 27th, 2018.
Week 2 draw on Friday August 3rd, 2018.
Week 3 draw on Friday August 10th, 2018.
Week 4 draw on Friday August 17th, 2018.
Your prize can be claimed at Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company (1400 Northumberland St, Ayr) during regular business hours. Let's support our local businesses this summer. We all dig downtown Ayr!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- The Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company “Ayr Digs Downtown" Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") will be on Friday, July 27; Friday, August 3; Friday, August 10, and Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Contest opens on July 23, 2018, and closes on August 17 at 11:59am EST.
- This contest is open to residents of Ontario, Canada. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
- There are four (4) Prizes in total to be won. Entrants must complete the following steps to be entered in the draw:
i) Like or follow Ayr Farmers Mutual on Facebook and/or Instagram
ii) Like or follow the featured business on Facebook and/or Instagram.
iii) Comment on the contest post on Facebook and/or Instagram
iv) A Bonus entry will be allotted if a photo is taken in the featured business, posted to Facebook and/or Instagram and tagging @ayrmutual.
All entrants are required to correctly answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win. No other form of entry will be eligible. Only one (1) entry per policyholder and per email. Multiple entries of any kind by the same person or from the same email address will be disqualified.
- There are four (4) $50 (CDN) gift certificates in total to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- On the Prize Draw Dates, one (1) entrant will be selected randomly as the Prize winner, in a draw to be held in Ayr, Ontario, from all eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted via phone or email and then announced on social media.
- In order to be declared a winner by the Prize Draw judges' a potential winner must be in compliance with these Official Prize Draw Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following: selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing; and may also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgement form. A potential or declared winner must be contactable either by phone or e-mail (depending upon which information has been provided to sponsor by entrant) within 2 business days of the date on which the potential declared winners entry was selected. Prize Draw judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these official Prize Draw rules and regulations, the Prize Draw judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Prize Draw and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until all five prizes are awarded.
- All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Prize Draw sponsor. Prize Draw Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Prize Draw Sponsor is/are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the contest sponsors and will not be returned.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants release and hold harmless the Prize Draw Sponsor, its/their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releases") from any liability in connection with this Prize Draw or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Prize Draw rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.