Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team of insurance professionals.
About The Position
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level administrative support to the management team. This position will work closely with all managers and executives, offering administrative expertise with formatting and editing written communications and reports, and developing presentations. Attention to detail and organizational skills are prioritized for this role, as the successful candidate will also be responsible to plan and co-ordinate arrangements for industry related conventions, educational sessions, and ensure minutes from meetings are accurate and complete. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment.
- Provide administrative assistance to the management team that includes formatting and editing communications and reports, and developing presentations
- Receive and take minutes of department meetings or other special meetings, as required
- Plan and co-ordinate arrangements for attendees at industry related conventions, seminars, educational sessions, or meetings for management, staff, and agents, as required
- Maintain Policyholder confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Participate on various committees and special projects, as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- 1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills, with the ability to work within a team environment and embrace change
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, that requires attention to competing priorities
Accommodation at Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Human Resources will work with the applicant and the selection committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.