Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a Receptionist, 8-12 Month Contract
About The Position
Receptionist, 8-12 Month Contract
Ayr Farmers Mutual is looking for a Receptionist for an 8-12 month Contract. Providing extraordinary service starts with the warm welcome from our Receptionist. This role will be responsible for greeting individuals who visit or call into the office. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a friendly demeanor, and enjoy a fast paced environment.
Why Choose Ayr Farmers Mutual?
- We offer a fun and friendly working environment
- Dress for your workday flexibility
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- The opportunity to work with a reputable company that cares about our People, our Policyholders, and the Communities we serve
- Provide a welcome and prompt greeting as the first point of contact for all customers
- Actively manage incoming calls, mail distribution, and arrange for couriers
- Receive, process and issue receipts for payments from Policyholders
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Provide back-up coverage for the Office Assistant, including print and mail, support for event planning, and ordering office supplies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a Receptionist or in a similar role, preferred
- Highly collaborative with exceptional verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and ready to take on a variety of tasks
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Customer service oriented
ABOUT AYR FARMERS MUTUAL
Ayr Farmers Mutual is a financially strong, Policyholder owned and progressive property and casualty mutual insurer with written premiums of $40 million annually. We offer farm, residential, commercial, marine, and automobile protection and coverage through a dedicated network of Agents and Brokers. We service the Southwestern Ontario region, and are located in close proximity to Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge.
Accommodation at Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Human Resources will work with the applicant and the selection committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.