Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a Data Entry Support Person (12-month Contract) to join our team of insurance professionals.
About The Position
At Ayr Farmers Mutual we recently completed a transformation project to modernize our billing system, policy administration and claims management systems to a leading-edge packaged software product.
We are looking for Data Entry Support to help update information in our new system. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a strong typist with a keen eye for detail.
In this role you will work with the industry leading Guidewire Insurance Platform system and will build your understanding of how it works across all lines of the business. This great opportunity would be perfect for someone looking to gain experience in the insurance industry, or for someone interested in working with data and the systems that house it.
- Entering data into our new Guidewire Insurance Platform with care and accuracy
- Verify data and coordinating any updates with our distribution arms
- Update existing data
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to meet daily data entry objectives
- Knowledge of computer-based software and spreadsheets
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Good customer service
- Education or experience in the business of Property and Casualty Insurance would be of benefit
*Our team is currently working remotely. Our industry remains an essential service and there may be times where in-person support at the office is required.